Sunday, February 8, 2009

J is for...

Well, I sure could go easy and use my name for this.  But frankly, that's boring.  

So I have to think of something else.  

Now that I've started writing this, though, I suddenly realize I don't really feel like thinking of something esoteric or interesting.  I could be watching my Netflix DVD or even working on one of my books (which I really should be doing). 

I could do a movie-review thing and talk about Jumper, a movie I own primarily because it filled out the 4 movies requirement so I could get three others for $20 at Blockbuster.  But aside from the fact that it was a halfway decent movie about teleportation that I would have enjoyed a whole lot more if Darth Emo hadn't been the lead actor -- there isn't much to say. It's too old a movie now anyhow. If you haven't seen it yet, odds are you won't anyway.

So.  That leaves funny.  So the topic will be juice. 


It must be exterminated. 

I did my part today. I visited a Jamba Juice where my order was taken by a young lady with a terrific smile (making me wish suddenly that I was about a decade younger, if that doesn't sound creepy, ha ha).  I bought a Razzmatazz and I consumed it. 

Do your part today to end the juice menace. 

2 comments:

  1. If you were a decade younger, you'd be my age... ya know, plus a few years. He-he.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a Mango Mango smoothie the other day at Port City Java, does that count?

    ReplyDelete