Monday, April 13, 2009

N is for...

Nachos. 

Two weekends ago, I was at one of my haunts and the people at a neighboring table gave me a free plate of nachos.  They'd ordered them but decided they were too full to eat them. So they gave 'em to me. 

That was the most exciting thing that happened that night. 

Sadly, I haven't been having any awesome dance experiences, no righteous makeouts, no bone-bruising liaisons, and no mind-blowing parties lately.  I'm okay with that.  I'm sort of saving my money for my move, which is happening within the next few weeks. Well, I'm trying to. All of a sudden, as mentioned in an earlier blog, people are even more eager to take my money than usual.  

The only reason I've been going out at all is to try to say my goodbyes to the few people around here who will actually give a shit that I've gone. Sadly, most of those were bartenders. 

That's going to have to change when I move. I won't have as much disposable income unless I can get a few things straightened out. But it'll be worth it in many ways. For one thing, the fact that I'll only be able to afford to eat ramen for every meal will allow me to lose weight quickly! In a few months, my skeletal appearance will be a guaranteed chick magnet. And naturally I'll be in LA, where the cool people live.  So who cares if I can only afford a room in the basement of a flophouse.  The kind of chicks I'll bring in won't care about the peeling wallpaper, or anything else -- as long as I can score them a hit. I figure I can lie about that. 

Okay wow, that went way darker than I set out for, ha ha.  No seriously, I've got some really good prospects. I'm going up there tomorrow to check out a couple of rooms that seem reasonably priced, and also -- more importantly -- to have my job interview.  Which I'm gonna rock. And it's a really good company in a lot of ways, so I think I'll be in good shape. 

I will definitely have to watch my money a bit closer but with everything I've got going on, I figure that'll be a temporary issue. Because soon... SOON I will rule the world!

Excuse me. I just finished watching an outrageous B movie. Heh. 

1 comment:

  1. I love nachos. Good sober, good drunk, good always.

    Damnit, now I want some.

    ReplyDelete