Monday, June 8, 2009

Music Week: Monday Misanthropy

So the idea is to give a list of songs that fit some theme or other.  With videos.  


Now I figure, adding too many videos is pointless. Most people aren't gonna take the time to watch every one, or maybe even any. Especially since I doubt I have very many readers, ha ha!  So I'm only including a few videos, if the song is relatively obscure, or particularly interesting, or fun.  



Monday Misanthropy


It's Monday. I don't know many people who fucking love this day.  So here's a short list of songs that feed the rage -- and sometimes help diffuse it.


After the Flesh (My Life With the Thrill Kill Cult) 

Snakedriver (Jesus & Mary Chain)



In the End (Linkin Park)

Let Me Down (Dubious Mike)

Slip Slide Melting (For Love Not Lisa)

Friend is a Four-Letter Word (Cake)

Beautiful People (Marilyn Manson)

Better Off Alone (Alice Deejay)

A note about that video: The dude in it has got to be the biggest idiot I've ever seen. But the girl's kinda cute...


Bad Habit (Offspring)

Extreme Ways (Moby)

Numb (Linkin Park)


No comments:

Post a Comment